Roles & Responsibilities
ATHABASCA UNIVERSITY STUDENTS' UNION (AUSU) – VICE PRESIDENT EXTERNAL AND STUDENT AFFAIRS
November 2020 – Present
- Elected as VPEX for the 2020–2021 term.
- Chair of the Member Engagement and Communications Committee.
August 2017 – Present
- Copy edits, proofreads, and improves style, ensuring the best possible text for various clients.
August 2019 – Present
- Writes web content, articles, blogs for various clients.
WEEKLY CONTRIBUTING WRITER AT THE VOICE MAGAZINE.
December 2019 – Present
- Weekly freelance writer on a variety of topics, including online education, digital accessibility, inclusivity, as well as chronic illness and disability.
ATHABASCA UNIVERSITY STUDENTS' UNION (AUSU) – COUNCILLOR
September 2020 – Present
- Elected as councillor to represent the voices of students for the 2020 – 2022 term.
- Member of the Member Engagement and Communications Committee.
AUSU COUNCIL MEETING REPORTER
February 2020 – September 2020
- Took detailed notes during AUSU meetings and provided monthly reports, ensuring all facts were presented for Athabasca University’s The Voice.